Back Pain
Back Pain
Back Pain
Giant Microbes

Plushpaws are authorised suppliers of 100% genuine Giant Microbes merchandise. Accept no imitations!

Back Pain

In stock
Order in the next for same day dispatch!

Our Giant Microbes Back Pain is a gorgeously soft and squidgy friend and educational aid. About 80% of people have back pain, and the other 20% probably have no computer. This agony is no joke and a top reason for doctor visits. Back pain has reached epidemic proportions. Our adorable plush representation of Back Pain provides a fun hands-on way to learn about bones, orthopedics, spine, vertebrae and science.

Finished in super-soft Giant Microbes plush.

Giant Microbes
Plush Soft Toy
Delivery & Returns

Delivery to mainland UK is FREE as standard on all orders over £50 in total.

We also have several delivery options available for your order at the checkout stage.

  • UK Saver - £3.95
  • UK Tracked 48 - £4.95
  • UK Tracked 24 - £6.95
  • UK Special Delivery - £11.95

We also deliver to Europe and worldwide!

For full delivery information, including expected timescales and fees, click here.

Others who bought this have said...

Customer Reviews

Be the first to Write a Review for this item.